MODELS IN SERIES 3500 VERTICAL PRECISION DIAMOND WIRE SAWS
A slotted plate allows the user to position the piece for working in both axles, while the object carrier rotates around 360° by means of the precise orientation on the relevant cutting axle.
Model 3500 offers the user the opportunity to position the piece inside the wire loop, enabling them to observe clearly both the cutting process and positioning. An adjustable electric limit switch signals to the unit when the desired cut depth has been reached and then the motor is automatically switched off.
- Wire in horizontal position
- wire speed endlessly variable
- automatic shutdown of the saw when cutting is finished or if the wire breaks
- fitting for requirement with cutting fluid
- user friendly
- very easy access to the most important functional elements
- simple operation
- long lifespan due to perfect design and construction
- largely maintenance free
- 24 month warranty